Get a quote
Enter your holiday's start and end dates, select the options you require and your price will be displayed.
Benefit from a private and secure area
You can open an account as a purchasing advisor on behalf of third parties or as a policyholder. Complete the form requested, indicate your email address, which will serve as your username in the registration process, choose your password and your environment is created. When you next make an application on worlswide-traveler-insurance, all this information will be available and your most recent quote and your policies will be automatically saved in your history.
- Enter the information requested directly or after simulations.
- Recall the quote stored in your private and secure area if you have created one.
You can pay for your policy securely by bank card via the Paypal or Paybox systems.
Receive your documents
After payment is validated, you will receive:
- a certificate issued in the language of the Schengen zone state you are planning to visit (if necessary, this document can be printed in one of the languages spoken in the Schengen area),
- a payment receipt,
- a PayPal or Paybox payment receipt,
- the policy's general conditions,
- A pre-completed claim form.
Increase the trust of the embassy or consulate
Does a civil servant require additional information on your contract?
They just need to go to www.thecheckonline.com then enter the membership n° shown on your certificate to check that your insurance is valid.
Modify your profile
You can correct input errors, change your travel dates, print a copy of your travel insurance certificate in your chosen language.
Declare an accident
If you have to incur any medical expenses, use your private area to make your claim declaration online and obtain the documents required to open your case.
Join our affinity programme
Do you know a lot of people who travel?
Sign up for our Affinity programme insurance-affiliate-platform.com contract.
You will benefit from many advantages that we will let you discover for yourself.